The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Mexican Street Corn Tostadas.
Ready in only 15 minutes, these Mexican Street Corn Tostadas make for an easy lunch or quick dinner that’s also gluten free and vegetarian.
- 1 15-oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 15-oz can La Preferida Organic Refried Beans
- 8 corn tostadas
- Chili powder to season for topping, optional
- In a large bowl, add corn, mayonnaise, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and 2 tablespoons of cotija cheese.
- Mix together with a spoon until the corn is evenly coated with all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat up the refried beans in a glass dish in the microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until fully heated through.
- To assemble, spread about 3 to 4 tablespoons of refried beans onto each tostada and top with a scoop or two of the street corn mixture.
- Sprinkle with some cotija cheese and a dash of chili powder.
- Eat up!
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Mexican Street Corn Tostadas dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-21 16:52:00.