The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (plus extra for garnish)
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups corn kernels, either cut from the cob or thawed frozen
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and stem removed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, for serving
- To a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cumin, chili powder and a dash of salt and black pepper to taste. Mix until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.