The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Mexican Spaghetti Recipe.
Mexican Spaghetti, one of my favorite one-pot wonders, adds a little “spice” to your dinner table and shaves valuable time off a busy weeknight.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 (7 Ounce) Can Dice Green Chilies, Undrained
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Canned Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn Thawed and Drained
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 3/4 Cups Water
- 8 Ounces Dried Spaghetti Noodles Broken into Thirds
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef, and onion until there is no longer any pink in the beef. Drain off any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, green chilies, diced tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, and water and bring to a boil. Stir in noodles. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20-25 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Mexican Spaghetti Recipe dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn