The production procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Mexican Pizzas Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet heat the oil up on medium heat.
- Fry each tortilla in the oil just until lightly browned and crispy, remove and set aside on paper towels
- Meanwhile, cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning and water. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small pan on medium heat warm the refried beans
- Place a single layer of the beans on the crispy tortillas, followed by a layer of the taco meat, and 1 tablespoon of the taco sauce. Top with another tortilla. Spread 3-4 tablespoons of taco sauce, sprinkle some cheddar and jack cheese and top with a few tomatoes and olives.
- Bakes in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Remove from oven let set for 5 minutes top with chopped cilantro and slice
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Mexican Pizzas @ butteryourbiscuit.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Mexican Pizzas Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn