The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Mexican Lasagna Recipe (Freezer Cooking!).
Easy freezer cooking recipe – Mexican lasagna recipe!
2 lbs ground beef
2 packages of taco seasoning
4 cans refried beans
10 small tortillas
6 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 green onions
4 roma tomatoes
- In skillet, cook the ground beef.
- In a large bowl mix taco seasoning, refried beans and cooked ground beef.
- Spray the 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Place half of the meat mixture into the 9×13 pan and smooth so that it’s even.
- Place a layer of tortillas.
- Place a layer of cheese. (About 1.5 cups.)
- Repeat steps 4 through 6.
- Top with diced tomatoes and onions.
- Get full instructions Mexican Lasagna Recipe (Freezer Cooking!) @ cleverlysimple.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Mexican Lasagna Recipe (Freezer Cooking!) recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn