The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice Paleo, Whole30, Keto.
This is one of those simple, yet really delicious and satisfying recipes that makes me LOVE paleo and Whole30 cooking!
True story – I wasn’t always on board with cauliflower rice. I thought it was far too much of an effort to “rice” the cauliflower and I didn’t yet realize how tasty cauliflower fried rice could be!
My vision of cauli rice was a whole lot of mess with resulting boring mushy “rice” that tasted nothing like actual rice.
- 12 oz riced cauliflower about 1 head, just shy of 4 cups
- 1 lb ground beef turkey, chicken, or pork
- 3 Tbsp cooking fat coconut oil, bacon fat, olive oil, ghee, divided
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- generous dash chipotle pepper adjust to your taste or omit
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can chopped green chilis
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeds removed and minced
Cilantro for garnish
- 1/2 cup homemade chipotle ranch dip
- 1 batch easy guac see below:
- 1 large ripe avocado or 2 small, mashed
- 2-3 Tbsp onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1-2 Tbsp jalapeno peppers minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- Prepare the chipotle ranch, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Add ground meat to skillet and sprinkle with salt and spices. Once browned, add onion, pepper and stir, cook about 45 seconds until softened.
- Read more please visit : www.paleorunningmomma.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice Paleo, Whole30, Keto recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.