Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make very delicious Mexican Breakfast Casserole (Paleo & Whole30) recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Mexican Breakfast Casserole (Paleo & Whole30). Please follow the guidelines well.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with coconut oil
- Arrange the sweet potato rounds over the bottom of the dish sprinkle with salt and roast for 30 mins. Once potatoes are soft, remove and set aside, then lower the heat to 400.
- While potatoes are roasting, heat a large skillet over med heat and add 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent then add peppers and cook 2-3 minutes, then add sausage and cook while breaking up lumps and stirring. Once toasty, remove from heat and drain excess fat, if needed.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs well with coconut milk, nutritional yeast, chili powder, cumin and salt
- Layer the sausage mixture over the sweet potatoes, then spread salsa over the top. Pour egg mixture over everything evenly.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes until center is set, allow to sit 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serving. Garnish with cilantro and avocado, enjoy!
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Mexican Breakfast Casserole (Paleo & Whole30) dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-07 09:43:25.