Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very tasty MELTED SNOWMEN OREO BALLS dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook MELTED SNOWMEN OREO BALLS. Please follow the guidelines well.
Once they’re frozen, dip them in your melted candy coating. In the past I’ve dipped mine in milk chocolate so I didn’t have to mess with getting any of the Oreo in the white coating.
But for these snowman we obviously want to use a white coating like Candiquik or almond bark. Melt it in batches so you don’t leave the trail of Oreos in the coating after a lot of dipping.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. ]ream cheese softened
- 36 OREO Cookies (regular size), finely crushed
- 16 oz . vanilla candy coating , melted (like Candiquick or almond bark)
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- decorations: decorating icing or gel; multi-colored sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. I like to crush the Oreos in a food processor and then add the cream cheese and process it together. It can also be done by hand though.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Some readers have stuck toothpicks in the top before freezing for easier dipping later. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. They can be frozen for longer. Dip balls in melted coating (see note); I do this by using a fork and tapping the fork on the bowl of my candy coating to remove some of the extra coating. If you used the toothpick option dip balls and then gently remove the toothpick and fill in the hole with melted candy coating. Place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess coating to pool at bottom of each ball.
- Chill balls until coating is set.
- For full instructions please see : www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making MELTED SNOWMEN OREO BALLS recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.