Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make really tasty Mediterranean Tuna Salad dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Mediterranean Tuna Salad. Please follow the instructions well.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad is fresh and light. Serve in a tomato, on a salad, between two slices of bread, or with crackers!
- 2, 5oz cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata or mixed olives
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fire roasted red peppers
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes
- Add all ingredients except tomatoes in a large bowl then stir to combine.
- Slice tomatoes into sixths, without cutting all the way through, then gently pry open.
- Scoop Mediterranean Tuna Salad mixture into the center then serve.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Mediterranean Tuna Salad dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn