The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Mediterranean Halloumi Bake.
This healthy Mediterranean halloumi bake makes an extremely delicious vegetarian dinner. It perfectly combines fresh vegetables with the salty flavour and chewy texture of the halloumi cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 courgettes diced
- 15 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 small fresh chilli finely chopped and deseeded
- Water or passata optional
- 7 oz halloumi sliced
- 1 handful fresh basil chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425°F/ 220°C in grill mode.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof, medium-large pan and saute the onions for two minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute, then add the courgettes, tomatoes, tomato puree and spices, cover with a lid and simmer for about 20 minutes. The tomatoes and courgettes will release water and turn into a sauce. In case they don’t release enough juice, you can add a little bit of water or passata to adjust the consistency to your liking.
- Cover the dish with the halloumi slices and place it under the grill until the halloumi slices turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and enjoy.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Mediterranean Halloumi Bake dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn