The production process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Meatball Stroganoff.
Do you need an easy dinner recipe for those busy nights? Dinner is the most important part of the day. Sitting down together as a family to enjoy a well prepared meal is so important. Unfortunately, it can also be the most stressful part of the day when you’re the cook. The key to a stress-free dinner hour is advance planning and organization along with an arsenal of quick and easy dinner recipe and menu ideas. This Meatball Stroganoff recipe has what it takes to get you to the table. It is easy and quick to prepare – less than half an hour from start to finish.
Buying frozen meatballs cuts the preparation time greatly. You have only to brown the meatballs and make the sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes and dinner is done. Serve over buttered noodles or hot fluffy rice with a green vegetable. I hope you will try this quick and easy dinner recipe soon.
Be sure to start the water for the noodles or the rice before you begin to brown the meatballs, as the noodles take almost as long to cook as the stroganoff and the rice takes longer.
1 ½ – 2 pounds frozen Italian style meatballs
¼ cup margarine or butter
¾ cup onions, chopped
½ lb. mushrooms
¾ teaspoon paprika
2 Tablespoons flour
1 (10 oz.) can beef bouillon, undiluted
¾ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ cup sour cream
Hot fluffy rice or buttered noodles, cooked
- Brown the meatballs in 2 Tablespoons of margarine or butter. Remove to a dish.
- Add 2 Tablespoons more butter and saute the onions and mushrooms with paprika until tender.
- Sprinkle flour over the mixture. Stir, to briefly cook the flour, then slowly add the bouillon, salt and pepper, stirring.
- Return the meatballs to the pan, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the Worcestershire sauce and sour cream. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve over rice or hot buttered noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Meatball Stroganoff recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-07-13 05:31:58.