Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make really yummy Meal Prep Taco Salad Lunch Bowls dishes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Meal Prep Taco Salad Lunch Bowls. Please follow the directions well.
Meal Prep Taco Salad Lunch Bowls that you can make ahead! These easy taco salads are filled with taco beef, lettuce, cheese, black beans, corn and salsa!
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar and/or jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat, until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Add the taco seasoning and water and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is mostly gone and meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble the salads: Divide lettuce between 4 storage containers, pushing it to the right side of the container. Holding the container so that it tilts to the right, place the beans and corn next to the lettuce. Once the meat is completely cooled, carefully spoon it into the left side of each container.
- Visit Meal Prep Taco Salad Lunch Bowls By https://kristineskitchenblog.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Meal Prep Taco Salad Lunch Bowls recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn