The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare MEAL PREP – HEALTHY ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGGIES.
Seasoned with olive oil and italian spices then roasted to perfection, this sheet pan chicken and rainbow veggies is great for meal prep and makes a healthy lunch or dinner too!
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
- 4 meal prep containers
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making MEAL PREP – HEALTHY ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGGIES dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.