Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Matcha No Bake Energy Bars (Vegan + Paleo) dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Matcha No Bake Energy Bars (Vegan + Paleo). Please comply with the guidelines well.
These matcha no bake energy bites pack both a wake-up and a nutritional punch. The matcha powder provides a gentle dose of caffeine, while the rest of the ingredients ensure that you get a nice balance of carbs, protein and healthy fats with this tasty snack, as well as plenty of vitamins and minerals. (Psst, there’s a video with step-by-step instructions, as well!)
- 1 cup (100 g) ground gluten free oats
- 1 cup (110 g) ground almonds (or almond flour)
- 1/4 cup (25 g) ground flaxseed (linseed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp (9 g) your favourite supergreens blend
- 1 tsp (2 g) spirulina powder
- 1/2 tbsp (3 g) matcha powder
- 1/4 cup (50 g) melted coconut oil
- 3/8 – 1/2 cup (90 g – 120 g) maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want the energy bites to be)
- 1.8 oz 50 g melted dairy free white chocolate for the drizzle (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the dairy free white chocolate, until everything is evenly distributed and you get a homogeneous mixture, dough-like in consistency.
- Roll ~ 1 – 1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture into balls, put them onto a baking tray and freeze for about 1/2 hour.
- Drizzle with melted dairy free white chocolate and return to the freezer until the chocolate has set. (optional)
- The matcha no bake energy bites keep well in a closed container in the fridge for about 1 week, and in the freezer for about 3 weeks. If you keep them in the freezer, take them out about 10 – 15 minutes until you start munching.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Matcha No Bake Energy Bars (Vegan + Paleo) recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn