The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook MATCHA ICED LATTE.
And in the afternoon when I need a bit of a pick-me-up and know I can’t handle coffee or an espresso beverage (I’ll be up all night), a matcha latte is the perfect go-to.
And it’s so pretty. And it tastes great. So I guess the answer is that I might be basic. And matcha might be overplayed. But who cares. Trendy things are only lame if they only sorta taste good. (Also: to a lot of people, matcha is not trendy—it’s been around for centuries. And to them, the rest of the world is just late.)
There is a new matcha bar that moved into my neighborhood and it’s so good but most days I don’t feel like driving down the road so instead I like to make a my own version at home.
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup warm water
- Milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- In a measuring cup or bowl, add the matcha powder. Pour in the 1 to 2 tablespoons of hot water and whisk until the matcha has fully incorporated into the water. This should create almost a bit of a paste.
- Pour in the remaining 1 cup of water and mix. Transfer to the fridge or freezer to chill for about 15 minutes.
- Fill two glasses full of ice and add your milk of choice so the glass is about 3/4 of the way full. If you like, this is a great time to add any simple syrup. Lastly, pour in the chilled matcha and stir.
for full instruction please see : www.acozykitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making MATCHA ICED LATTE recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-13 02:44:18.