Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on just how to make really delicious MATAMBRE: ARGENTINIAN STUFFED FLANK STEAK dishes. The production process is very easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare MATAMBRE: ARGENTINIAN STUFFED FLANK STEAK. Please comply with the directions well.
- 2 lb flank steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 hard boiled eggsquartered
- 1/2 green bell peppersliced
- 1/2 red bell peppersliced
- Prepare your grill for cooking over medium direct heat.
- Start by butterflying the steak by slicing it and opening it up like a book. If you want to make the meat thinner, you can pound it with a mallet to flatten it out and even out the thickness.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, cilantro, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the cilantro and parsley mixture over the flank steak, and brush it evenly over the entire surface of the steak.
- Arrange the quartered eggs in 3 rows across the flank steak at different intervals. Repeat with the sliced peppers. Carefully roll the meat up over the filling, I did it from left to right, across the grain, jelly roll style. Tie with butcher’s twine to hold it together. Season the outside of the roll generously with salt and pepper.
- Read more please visit : www.jocooks.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making MATAMBRE: ARGENTINIAN STUFFED FLANK STEAK dishes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.