Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty Martha Washington Candy ~ My Childhood Christmas Memories dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Martha Washington Candy ~ My Childhood Christmas Memories. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
While the gifts and toys were nice, looking back, however, my fondest memories are of the family being together; cooking, laughing, reminiscing, eating. We were always in the kitchen. Maybe, I should have realized then my passion for cooking. Additionally, the clinking and clanking of utensil, pots, pans and the talking and laughing, I love the sound of being in the kitchen.
It’s no surprise either that one of my favorite holiday treats is a candy that my mother made every Christmas, but only at Christmas. For that reason, the making of Martha Washington Candy signifies Christmas is near. It is a tradition. As well, it wouldn’t be Christmas without it. As you know, this candy has been around for years. Most notably, it’s simple yet elegant, quick yet gourmet, and outrageously rich!
- 4 cup powdered sugar* sifted
- 1/2 cup butter room temp (not melted)
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut** chopped in food processor
- 2 cup chocolate candy melts You can find tips on melting chocolate here. I use Ghirardelli brand.
- Cream sugar and butter together. (This mixture will be thick.)
- Add milk, pecans, and coconut.
- Roll into small balls and chill at least 1 hour.
for full recipes please see : www.callmepmc.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Martha Washington Candy ~ My Childhood Christmas Memories dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.