The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Well one of my nieces doesn’t like chocolate… I know, I don’t understand – I live off chocolate. So I was giving her a few options of cookies I could make and one of the options was maraschino cherry cookies.
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
Small amount of pink gel food coloring
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup drained & finely chopped maraschino cherries (plus extra for garnish)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus extra for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer for 1 minute, or until combined. Add in the egg and extracts, beat again.
- Add in a small amount of pink gel food coloring and mix. In separate small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing by hand with a spatula.
- For full instructions please see : thefirstyearblog.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.