The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Maple Snickerdoodle Cupcakes With Homemade Maple Frosting.
I’m forever wowed by the shares, comments and love I’ve had for that post on social media. One thing stood out for sure. You all wanted to know about the cupcake I was eating with it! The inspiration that started it all. So today I’m sharing the recipe! My kiddos have promptly changed the name of it to the “Maple Snickerdoodle Cupcake”, because it tastes like a snickerdoodle, with a maple twist!
Actually they call them Maple Stinky Poodle cupcakes. Am I the only one who has kids that call snickerdoodles stinky poodles?
First off, I’m all about making it as effortless as possible. Because school is back in session and I’ve been going in a million different directions. I love the fall, but man, talk about keeping me busy!
FOR THE CUPCAKES:
- Use your favorite recipe or box mix vanilla flavor
- FOR THE FROSTING:
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups powdered confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
FOR THE CUPCAKES
- Bake according the the recipe, or directions on the back of the box.
- FOR THE CINNAMON MAPLE BROWN SUGAR FROSTING:
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter.
- Add in the cinnamon, maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until combined and the mix is lighter and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the confectioners/powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing in between each addition.
- Read more please visit : www.majhofftakesawife.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Maple Snickerdoodle Cupcakes With Homemade Maple Frosting recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.