Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make very tasty Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash Recipe dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash Recipe. Please follow the guidelines well.
This deliciously sweet and savory Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash recipe is a perfect side dish at breakfast, brunch, or even dinner!
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 lb bacon diced into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Start by peeling and dicing your sweet potatoes into even bite-sized pieces.
- Add the bacon to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels. Set aside.
- Drain all but 2 Tablespoons of the bacon grease out of the pan, then place the sweet potatoes into the pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkled with the cinnamon and cook until fork tender, about 7-10 minutes (cook time will depend on how small your dice the potatoes).
- Get Full Recipe => deliciouslittlebites.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash Recipe recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn