Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make really tasty MANGO PANNA COTTA recipes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook MANGO PANNA COTTA. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- Fresh cream – 1 1/4 cup (I used Amul cream)
- Full fat milk – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (a little less than 1/2 cup)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Agar agar – 2 tsps OR 1 1/4 tsps gelatin
- Water – 3 to 4 tbsps (warm)
- For Mango Coulis:
- Mango puree – 1 1/2 cups
- Sugar – 2 tbsps (add according to sweetness of mangoes)
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder – pinch
- To prepare mango coulis. In a small vessel, add the mango puree, sugar, cardamom powder and simmer for 2 mts. Turn off flame, add lemon juice and mix. Allow to cool.
- Lightly grease the insides of the bowls you are going to serve the panna cotta. Divide the mango coulis among the dessert bowls and cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- In a small bowl, soak agar agar powder in hot water and keep aside for a few mts.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making MANGO PANNA COTTA dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-20 10:51:14.