Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert. Please comply with the directions well.
This classic dessert features a crunchy pretzel crust, a creamy center, and silky top with mandarin oranges and orange flavored gelatin.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping , thawed
- 1 box (3 ounce) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (10 ounce) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pretzels, sugar, and butter. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until mixture is lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with a handheld mixer. Fold in the whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly over the cooled pretzel layer, making sure it goes completely to the edges. Refrigerate until set, about 30-40 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the orange gelatin powder with 1 cup boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Then whisk in 1 cup of cold water. Gently mix in the mandarin orange slices.
- Pour mixture over the cooled cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled and set, at least 3 hours (or overnight). Slice and serve!
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn