Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make very tasty MAGIC LAYER BROWNIE BARS dishes. The production process is really simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare MAGIC LAYER BROWNIE BARS. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Do you have a favorite recipe that you remember from your childhood? Seven Layer Bars, or “Magic Bars” is one of those desserts. It became a popular cookie in the 60s, probably because of just how easy they are to make, and a potluck staple. If you went to a church potluck, these magic bars would be there. A basic graham cracker crust and a few pantry staples like chocolate chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk and you were good to go.
I wanted to make a version of these beloved bars but wanted to put my own spin on it. My One Bowl Brownies are a favorite around our house, so I knew that would be just the thing to give these Magic Bars a rich, decadent upgrade.
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup 1 stick salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg + 1 yolk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a large, microwaveable mixing bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir, and continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Beat in sugar, then vanilla and eggs, until well combined.
for full recipes please see : www.yellowblissroad.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making MAGIC LAYER BROWNIE BARS recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.