Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely yummy Magic Custard Cake recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Magic Custard Cake. Please comply with the guidelines well.
My few sneaky peeks into the oven thankfully gave me some assurance that cake may just work. After 35 minutes it had developed a lovely golden crust on top and when tested with a skewer it was still a little wobbly in the middle – perfect.
- 4 eggs – room temperature
- 3/4 cup of caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of plain flour – sifted
- 2 cups of milk – lukewarm
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar to decorate
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper, making sure to leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides.
- Separate your eggs and place the egg whites into a CLEAN and DRY bowl – this is very important and beat using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set the egg whites aside until needed.
- Place the egg yolks and caster sugar together in a large bowl and use an electric mixer to beat until they have combined and are light and frothy.
- With the electric mixer still going on a low speed, gradually add the melted butter and vanilla extract before adding the sifted flour a few spoonfuls at a time.
For full instructions please see : www.yummly.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Magic Custard Cake recipes over can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.