The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare LOW CARB VANILLA CUPCAKES.
These Low Carb Vanilla Cupcakes are super moist. I used butter, sour cream, eggs, vanilla, etc. So still some yummy stuff in there.
- 4 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp Natural Xylitol Sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sour cream
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sweetener (Swerve)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the unsalted butter and Xylitol until smooth.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter evenly into your muffin tin and bake for 27 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Read more please visit : www.cookedbyjulie.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making LOW CARB VANILLA CUPCAKES recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.