The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare LOW CARB SUGAR FREE PEPPERMINT PATTIES.
I grew up on peppermint patties. I was always told it’s such a odd candy for a child to crave and love. This love has followed me into adulthood though and it was only natural to make a low carb version for our family!
Very much like our sugar free meringues these peppermint patties are quite simply to whip together in a flash
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or dairy-free alternative)
- 6 1/2 cup powdered erythritol (like powdered swerve)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups low carb chocolate chips
- Prepare large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add powdered erythritol, 1 Tablespoon of cream, peppermint oil. Slowly add in remaining 1 Tablespoons of cream one at a time. Continue to mix together until it begins forming a ball.
- Take one Tablespoon of formed dough, roll into small ball and press flat. Continue until all peppermint patties are formed. Freeze 1 hour
- For full instructions please see : www.thatslowcarb.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making LOW CARB SUGAR FREE PEPPERMINT PATTIES dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.