Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make very yummy Low Carb Steak Fajita Roll-Ups dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Low Carb Steak Fajita Roll-Ups. Please adhere to the directions well.
Lean and zesty with big fajita flavor! Using Flank steak, fresh vegetables, and spice, make meal wraps for dinner.
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 2 bell peppers, any color
- 1 bunch baby asparagus
- 1 small red onion
- 1 packet Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Old El Paso Taco Sauce
- Starting on one long edge, use a sharp knife to butterfly the flank steak, cutting it open parallel to the cutting board, so it can open like a book with two thin layers. Stretch the flank steak out and cover with plastic wrap.
- Use a meat tenderizer (or rolling pin) to pound the thickest sections creating one even thin piece of flank steak, double the length of the original. Remove the plastic and sprinkle Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning over both sides of the steak. Then cut the flank steak into twelve segments, 2.5 X 5 inches long.
- Seed the bell peppers and slice into thin strips. Trim the ends of the asparagus so that the tops are about the same length as the bell peppers. Discard the ends. Peel the onion and cut into thin wedges. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Once hot, work in batches to blister the peppers, asparagus, and onions in a dry pan. Leave them in only 1-2 minutes per batch, to create char marks. Then remove.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Low Carb Steak Fajita Roll-Ups recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-30 21:59:39.