Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make really yummy Low Carb Keto Friendly Cinnamon Rolls / Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Low Carb Keto Friendly Cinnamon Rolls / Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs. Please comply with the directions well.
These aren’t zero net carbs, so be sure to check the approximate nutrition facts at the bottom and budget your carbs wisely!
Cinnamon Roll Ingredients:
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
3/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
3 tbls Cream Cheese, plus 1 tbls Cream Cheese softened
1 tbls Sweetner (Xylitol, Swerve or Stevia)
3 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbls Butter
4 oz. Cream Cheese (1/2 of an 8 oz. package)
2 tbls Heavy Cream
2 tbls Sweetner (Xylitol, Swerve or Stevia)
1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Combine mozzarella cheese and 3 tbls cream cheese and melt in a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir in coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add the egg and massage the dough until fully mixed in
- Place dough on parchment paper and roll out into a large rectangle. This dough isn’t perfect so it may be oddly shaped, but do your best.
- Mix the softened butter and additional 1 tbls cream cheese. Melt if needed as it needs to be easily spreadable. Spread the mixture all over the dough.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon and sweetener over the butter/cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up the dough (see photo below)
- Use a serrated knife to cut the dough into cinnamon rolls
- Place in a round cake pan lined with parchment paper. (see photo below)
- Bake rolls for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and done in the middle.
- For full instructions please see : ancestraljunkie.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Low Carb Keto Friendly Cinnamon Rolls / Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-22 10:11:53.