Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very yummy Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownies dishes. The production process is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownies. Please comply with the directions well.
Those brownies made of avocado are low carb Fudgy Avocado brownies with only 3.5 g net carb per slice, sugar free, gluten free and healthy fat. Those delicious healthy avocado brownies are for all the chocolate lover who can’t eat sugar.
- 3 oz unsweetened dark chocolate bites (90g) – I used healtheries sugar free stevia chocolate in NZ
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup ripe avocado flesh (230g) about 2 medium ripe avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol (105g) – I used natvia in NZ you can use Swerve in US
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – optional
Glazing and toppings:
- 1/8 cup roasted and salted pecan nuts ,crushed (12 g)
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate bites ,melted (40 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt – optional
- Preheat oven to fan-forced 180 C (350F).
- Line a square brownie pan (24 cm x 24cm) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan add the dark chocolate bites and coconut oil. Bring to medium heat until fully melted. You can also place both ingredients into a bowl and microwave on high by 30 seconds burst until fully melted. Set aside.
- In your food processor with the S blade attachment, add all the brownie ingredients (except the glazing one) in this order: ripe avocado flesh, eggs, erythritol, almond meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla. extract and melted chocolate
- Process for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until all the ingredients comes together and you obtain a thick brownie batter.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared square pan. Spread the batter evenly in the pan using a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the brownie comes out clean.
- Cool down 10 minutes in the pan before pulling out the brownie from the pan using the parchment paper to pull out the brownie easily.
- Transfer the brownie on a cookie rack to cool down until room temperature.
- Meanwhile prepare the chocolate glazing and toppings. In a small saucepan, under medium heat, melt the sugar free chocolate bites with coconut oil until fully liquid and shiny. Stir often to avoid the chocolate to burn.
- Use a teaspoon to drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the brownie and decorate with crushed pecan nuts and sea salt – optional.
- Cut the brownie in 16 squares and store the brownies in the pantry in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownies recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.tn