The production process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs (dairy free, sugar free, Paleo).
I made these Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs as a variation on my other recipe. They are so good and will help you through any sugar craving while you are changing your lifestyle to become more fat adapted. They are also dairy free and can be made with honey if you want to have them fit your Paleo plan. Coconut is easy to digest and preferentially burned as energy not stored as fat. It has amazing health benefits such as improving cognitive function, strengthening the immune system and burning belly fat, so eat up!
This Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Keto Fat Bomb recipe is perfect for the people on ketogenic and low carb plan.
1 cup coconut butter almond butter may also work, coconut oil will not work!!
1 cup coconut milk full fat, canned Note: do not use low fat from a box!!!
1 teaspoon vanilla extract gluten free
4 Tbsp quality cocoa powder I like this one
1 teaspoon stevia powder extract or to your taste
3-4 drops peppermint essential oil Optional
1 cup coconut shreds
- Place a glass bowl over a sauce pan with a few inches of water in it to create a double boiler.
- Place all the ingredients except shredded coconut in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Mix the ingredients while waiting for them to melt together.
- When all the ingredients are well combined remove the bowl from the heat.
- Place the bowl in the fridge until it is hard enough to roll into balls, about 30 minutes.
- For full instructions please see : www.grassfedgirl.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs (dairy free, sugar free, Paleo) recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.