The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Low Carb Celebration Cake Recipe.
This low carb cake recipe has two layers and tastes like a bakery wedding cake with that hint of almond flavor. It’s quick and easy because after you whip up the batter it bakes in the microwave in less than a minute. Perfect for when you want to celebrate your success!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour plus extra for dusting the cups
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener A stevia – xylitol blend was used in this recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hulled hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon vital wheat gluten may substitute 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder but the texture will be off
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum helps the texture
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 egg white stiffly beaten
- Oil for greasing cups
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream plus a little more if needed
- 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon sugar free instant pudding white chocolate flavor
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 drops vanilla stevia liquid
- Food coloring as desired to tint frosting
- Oil two custard cups or ramekins and dust with coconut flour.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the vanilla, almond, water, and cream in another bowl.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in about 1/3 of the egg whites to lighten the mixture. Fold until no streaks remain.
- Fold in the remaining egg whites gently but thoroughly.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two prepared cups.
- Microwave on high for about 45 seconds, or until the cakes are firm but still wet on top. DON’T OVERCOOK!
- Leave the cakes in the cups for 3 minutes. Remove from cups and let cook completely.
- Add all the frosting ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix until well blended and thick enough to frost the cake. Adjust the texture by adding a little more pudding mix or a little more cream depending on whether you want it thicker or thinner.
- When cake is completely cool fill and frost it with the frosting.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Low Carb Celebration Cake Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-25 11:16:28.