The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook LOW-CARB BROCCOLI, HAM, AND MOZZARELLA BAKED WITH EGGS.
Low-Carb Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs has lots of broccoli with a little ham and mozzarella baked with the eggs for a combination that’s really delish! And it’s also Keto, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and can be South Beach Diet friendly; use the Breakfast Dishes to find more recipes like this one.
This breakfast casserole is loaded with low-carb ingredients, plus I think trying to eat vegetables with every meal is one of the best healthy eating tips ever, and I’ve made this quite a few times to keep in the fridge for several days of tasty breakfasts. I’ve enjoyed it in a flatter version and also in the version in these photos which has a bit more broccoli, ham, and egg, and I’ll give a range in the recipe so you can decide which version you want. But if you like broccoli, ham, and mozzarella, give this a try; so many people on Pinterest seem to be liking it!
- 4-6 cups very small broccoli florets, blanched about 2 minutes, then drained well.
- 1-2 cups diced ham (1/2 – 1 lb.)
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional, but good)
- 8-10 eggs, beaten well
- Spike Seasoning (or other all-purpose seasoning blend to taste, about 1 tsp)
- fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F/190C. Spray a 9″x12″ casserole dish with non-stick spray. (The dish can be slightly smaller too, especially if you use the smaller amounts of ingredients.)
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and cook the broccoli just 2 minutes; then pour into a colander placed in the sink and let it drain well. Dice the ham while the broccoli drains.
- Layer broccoli, ham, Mozzarella, and green onions (if using) in casserole dish. Season with Spike Seasoning and fresh-ground black pepper and pour beaten egg over.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making LOW-CARB BROCCOLI, HAM, AND MOZZARELLA BAKED WITH EGGS dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.