Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole dishes. The production process is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole. Please follow the directions well.
I would suggest serving this with a loaf of french bread and a nice side salad to complement. This is an easy dinner recipe that is soon to be a family favorite at our house. If you do not like spicy food you can easily reduce the amount of hot sauce you use. If you like spicy then feel free to increase. We are not huge fans of spicy food at our house and we all enjoyed this easy Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole. I hope your family will give it a try! You will be happy you did!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cubed (raw)
- 6-8 medium red potatoes leave the skin on and cut in cubes or 4-5 large Idaho potatoes
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce give or take depending on the heat level that you like
- 2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lb. crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
- Place the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through. The potatoes will be crispy and browned on the outside. Do not cover.
- Get Full Recipe => www.stockpilingmoms.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-17 21:13:59.