Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious LOADED CHICKEN ALFREDO GNOCCHI BAKE recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare LOADED CHICKEN ALFREDO GNOCCHI BAKE. Please comply with the directions well.
Hhhhmmmm! Yeah, I might have changed my mind on that. Lately, I have been filling my food lists with some delicious sounding savory dishes. Very slowly I am working my way through that list.
I still prefer baking up a storm, but this dinner thing isn’t so bad after all.
- 1 package gnocchi
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 – 15 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain.
- Stir together the gnocchi, broccoli, chicken, bacon, garlic, and Alfredo sauce. Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
- Read more please visit : insidebrucrewlife.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making LOADED CHICKEN ALFREDO GNOCCHI BAKE dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.