Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make really delicious Loaded Cauliflower Bake (Easy Paleo Casserole Recipe) recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Loaded Cauliflower Bake (Easy Paleo Casserole Recipe). Please comply with the directions well.
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1/3 cup paleo approved store-bought or homemade mayonnaise
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blanch cauliflower in a large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- To make the sauce in a skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
for full recipes please see : paleogrubs.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Loaded Cauliflower Bake (Easy Paleo Casserole Recipe) dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-01-17 07:35:57.