The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Loaded Beef Hamburgers Recipe.
Juicy, flavour loaded burgers. With all the essential trimmings! KEY TIP: Make a dent in the patties, that way they won’t shrink and deform while cooking.
1.4 lb / 700 g ground beef (beef mince)
1 onion, grated (brown, white or yellow), squeezed of excess juice
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ cup parmesan cheese (optional – extra flavour boost)
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1½ tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
4 large rashers of bacon, or 12 rashers of streaky bacon
2 onions, halved and sliced
2 tomatoes, sliced thickly
4 hamburger buns, cut in half
4 slices tasty or cheddar cheese
Tomato ketchup, tomato sauce of BBQ sauce
- Place the Beef Burger ingredients in a bowl. Use your hands to mix until just combined.
- Divide into 4 balls and flatten into patties that are slightly larger than the hamburger buns (because they will shrink slightly when cooking). The patties should be about 1½ cm / ⅔ inches.
- Indent the centre of the patties slightly using your thumb. This stops the Beef Burger from becoming a dome shape and shrinking as it cooks.
- Place patties in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. Or overnight if you are making these in advance.
- Visit Loaded Beef Hamburgers @ recipetineats.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Loaded Beef Hamburgers Recipe recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn