Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very delicious Loaded BBQ Pork Potato Casserole recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Loaded BBQ Pork Potato Casserole. Please adhere to the directions well.
- Heat Byron’s Pork BBQ according to package directions.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- While the pork is cooking, boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
- Mash the potatoes together with the cream cheese, butter, bacon, green onions, and 8 ounces of shredded cheese.
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Transfer the loaded mashed potatoes into the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with fully heated barbecue pork and remaining shredded cheese.
- Place in oven until the cheese has fully melted, about five minutes. Top with additional green onions if desired.
- Tip: Use a disposable tin foil pan for picnics. Casserole can be kept warm on a grill using indirect heat.
Original Recipes visit: Loaded BBQ Pork Potato Casserole @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Loaded BBQ Pork Potato Casserole dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.