The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare LINDT SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPE.
Things are no different in our house. Any excuse to make baked goods is a good excuse.
Everyone loves shortbread cookies, but when you add chocolate into the mix, literally, it takes those cookies to a whole other level, a Lindt Shortbread Cookies level. And You’ll be surprised at how simple this recipe is!
Ingredients for Lindt Shortbread Cookies:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 Lindt Classic Milk Chocolate bar chopped up
- 1 Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate bar, cut into squares
Instructions for Lindt Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy
- Add flour and cornstarch and beat until it’s all combined
- Add the chopped Lindt into the mixture and fold it in with a spatula
Read more please visit : www.thewritebalance.ca
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making LINDT SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPE recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-11-04 19:58:23.