The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Lightly Smothered Chicken.
This lightly smothered chicken is drizzled with homemade honey mustard and then covered in onions, peppers, mushrooms and just a little cheese. Perfect for your healthy diet but still packed with delicious flavor
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders, grilled or pan sauteed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green or red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot add green peppers, mushrooms, and onions.
- Saute until soft and then add garlic, oregano and salt and pepper. Stir together and set aside.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Lightly Smothered Chicken recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-04 08:59:59.