Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Light Paloma Cocktail with Orange recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Light Paloma Cocktail with Orange. Please follow the instructions well.
Cheers to YOU with a Light Citrus Paloma Cocktail! A slightly different twist on the traditional tequila paloma cocktail recipe. This Citrusy Paloma Cocktail is naturally sweetened (refined sugar free) with fresh orange, lemon, and grapefruit sparkling water or light natural soda, then topped with orange peel. No refined sugar added. A perfect light cocktail for holiday brunch or parties.
- 1 -2 large Oranges (Juiced) or 4 ounces fresh juice.- Preferably cold
- Lemon or lime – Splash of juice plus extra for lining the rim of glasses with salt (if desired).
- Coarse sea salt or margarita for garnishing rim glass
- Chilled 10 to 14 oz sparkling citrus/flavored water or low cal soda (Like La Croix or Bai Bubbles grapefruit that’s sugar free). See notes.
- 2- 3.5 ounces tequila blanco/silver
- 1 -2 tbsp or more agave nectar (light)- Adjust to your liking.
- Optional Ice
- Lemon (or other citrus fruit) slices to garnish
- Orange peel to garnish and/or fresh edible flowers to garnish
- In a large container or bowl, juice your orange and lemon or lime juice.
- Stir in 1 tbsp or less of agave to each glass and tequila. Stir and Set aside.
- Take the sliced/cut lime or lemon wedge and moisten the rim with it. Then dip each glass in the coarse salt (if desired). Alternatively, you can also just add a splash of salt to the drink if you prefer not to dip the rim in salt.
- Next Pour the juice evenly into the 2 glasses (with or without ice if you prefer)
- Top each glass with Add 5-7 ounces of sparkling flavored water or low cal soda into each glass. (10-14 ounces total)
- Garnish with a spritz of lemon juice and then garnish with a pinch of orange peel and/or herbs, flowers for festive look!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Light Paloma Cocktail with Orange recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn