The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Light One-Pot Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
This Philly Cheesesteak Casserole uses really lean beef instead of shaved steak. The ground beef keeps it very affordable and kid-friendly while still having that cheesesteak flavor. One of my favorite things about this dish is that it is so easy to get my kids to eat all the vegetables in this dinner. I can convince them to eat anything that is doused in cheese! Because it is such a huge hit in our house, I often keep one of these in the freezer ready for a night I just don’t have time to cook. To freeze this just stop before baking it in the oven and cover it and place it in a freezer. When you want to serve this dinner defrost the casserole and continue baking as normal.
- 1 pound (450 g) ground beef, 90% lean
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning (add more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 10 ounces (285 g) rotini (I used SmartTaste)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) chicken stock, low-sodium
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 6 ounces (170 g) cream cheese, fat-free
- 6 ounces (170 g) cheddar, 75% reduced-fat
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175C). In a large dutch oven or covered pan cook the ground beef. Drain any excess fat. Add the peppers, onions, and garlic. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes. The vegetables should be beginning to become soft.
- Add in the Montreal steak seasoning, Italian seasoning, rotini, chicken stock, and water. Bring to a boil. Once at a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. The pasta should be just al dente.
- Stir in the cream cheese, 4 ounces of cheddar, and mustard. Continue to stir until all the cheeses have melted and created a cheese sauce. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Light One-Pot Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.tn