Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make really tasty Lemon Mousse w/ Strawberries recipes. The production process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Lemon Mousse w/ Strawberries. Please follow the guidelines well.
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
8 egg yolks
zest of 2 lemons
8 to 10 strawberries chopped, plus more for garnish (I suggest using even more, the strawberries were so yummy!)
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 3/4 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
- Combine 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, 8 egg yolks and lemon zest in a small saucepan. Whisk to combine.
- Over medium heat, stir constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Cook until mixture is thick enough to coat back of wooden spoon, about 7 minutes.
- Place lemon mixture in fridge and chill until cool, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well combined.
For full intruction please see: www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Lemon Mousse w/ Strawberries dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.