The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare LEMON DROP BARS.
I love lemon desserts! So tart and refreshing, they are perfect for summer, winter, and everything in between. Now, everybody needs a good lemon bar recipe, amiright? This lemon bar recipe is not only the BEST, but it has a secret topping that really takes it over the top…candied lemon zest! Candied lemon zest tastes exactly like a lemon drop and makes the ideal garnish for these tart bars.
Graham Cracker Crust
1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup granulated sugar
6 tbsp butter, melted
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
5 egg yolks
½ cup lemon juice
2 tbsp lemon zest
candied lemon zest (recipe below)
powdered sugar (optional)
Candied Lemon Zest
2 tbsp lemon zest
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp key lime and/or lemon zest (optional)
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and press down firmly. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to really pack it in.
- Bake the graham cracker crust for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
For full instruction please see: www.momontimeout.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making LEMON DROP BARS recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-19 04:03:18.