The production process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream.
Aside from chocolate, fruity desserts are definitely my favorite. Now that Spring is here – and Summer is just around the corner (woot woot!) – we’ll be getting fruity around here far more often 🙂
To kick things off I give you lemon cupcakes with raspberry buttercream! They’re fruity, flavorful, and so fun to make. Trust me when I say combing vibrant lemon cupcakes with a gorgeous pink raspberry swirl is sure to make you a baking big shot.
Which brings us to the cupcakes. The easy part, in my opinion 😉 These cupcakes are fabulously fluffy and exploding with bright lemon flavor in every bite.
The secret ingredient for these cupcakes is cake flour. Cake flour is lower in protein than all-purpose flour, and results in light and airy cupcakes.
Pro tip: In a pinch you can make your own cake flour by sifting together 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. This will make one cup of cake flour.
For the lemon cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons cake flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I used full fat)
- 1/2 cup milk (I used whole)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of one lemon (about 3 teaspoons)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
For the raspberry buttercream:
- 1 1/4 cups frozen raspberries (I think fresh would also work just fine)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, VERY soft
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar (more if needed), sifted
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream (more if needed)
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, for decorating (optional)
For the lemon cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a 12 mold muffin tin with paper liners; lightly spray the paper liners with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well to combine; set aside.
for full recipes please see : bakerbynature.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.