The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Lemon Buttercream Cakes.
- 1 (18.25-ounce) lemon cake mix, such as Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 recipe Lemon Buttercream (recipe follows)
- Garnish: fresh primroses
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 17-x-11-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil, and sour cream. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened, approximately 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium, and beat for 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl as necessary. Pour batter into prepared pan, and level with a spatula. Rap pan on the countertop sharply several times to reduce air bubbles.
- Bake until cake is golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cake cool completely in pan.
- When cake has cooled, cut 24 rounds from cake, using a 2¼-inch round cutter.
- Place Lemon Buttercream in a piping bag fitted with a large open-star tip (Wilton #1M). Pipe a circle of buttercream onto 12 cake rounds. Top each with another round of cake, pressing lightly to adhere. Pipe a decorative rosette of buttercream onto top of each cake round.
For full instructions please see : www.teatimemagazine.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Lemon Buttercream Cakes dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.