Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious Lebanese Beef Kofta Spiced Meatballs dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Lebanese Beef Kofta Spiced Meatballs. Please adhere to the directions well.
These Lebanese beef kofta spiced meatballs are a modernized version of the classic. Made with a flavorful spice mixture and fresh herbs, they are an addictive snack or a satisfying meal served with tabouleh or rice. Naturally paleo and Whole 30 compliant!
Beef Kofta Spiced Meatballs:
- 1/2 white onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
- 1/4 c. chopped mint
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ c. tahini
- ¼ – ½ c. water
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350*
- Add the chopped onions, mint, and parsley to the well of a food processor. Pulse 8-10 times until the herbs and onions are minced. Add the spices to the onion and herb mixture and pulse a few times to incorporate the spices. Break up the ground beef into chunks and it to the spiced onion and herb mixture, then add the egg yolk. Pulse the mixture until the ingredients are completely incorporated into the ground beef.
- Form meatballs that are 1.5″ in size (mine were about 1 heaping tablespoon each, for a total of 18) and set aside.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat. Add the avocado oil and heat until it shimmers. Add half the meatballs to the cast iron pan and brown, giving the pan a gentle toss every minute or two, until the meatballs are browned on all sides. Remove the brown meatballs and set aside. Repeat with the remaining batch.
- Once all the meatballs have been browned, return all the meatballs to the cast iron pan in a single layer, leaving a little space in-between each. Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 170*.
- While the meatballs are baking, prepare the tahini sauce. Place the tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a blender along with ¼ cup of water to start. Blend until emulsified. Add additional water to reach desired consistency. For dipping sauce, vs. a salad dressing, I use closer to half a quarter cup.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and serve immediately with tahini sauce on the size.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Lebanese Beef Kofta Spiced Meatballs dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-25 14:53:37.