The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Layered Strawberry-Pretzel Salad.
Pile layers of strawberries, strawberry gelatin and a creamy yogurt-cream cheese filling on top of a crushed pretzel base for a perfectly sweet-and-salty side dish that will steal the show at your next potluck.
- 1 package (6 oz) Jell-O™ strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen sweetened strawberries in juice, thawed
- 2 cups finely crushed small pretzel twists (about 6 cups small pretzel twists)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original Yogurt French Vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, stir strawberry gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in strawberries and juice; refrigerate 60 to 90 minutes or until partially set.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix crushed pretzels, melted butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Bake 10 minutes; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and remaining 1/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until incorporated. Carefully spread over cooled crust.
- Pour strawberry gelatin mixture over cream cheese filling layer; spread evenly. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 3 rows.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Layered Strawberry-Pretzel Salad recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn