The production process is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Layered Rainbow Frozen Drink.
The secret to this drink is to use POPSICLES. In order to keep cost down, I purchased a giant BudgetSaver bag with a variety of colors.
Optional: rum or vodka
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- For my rainbow colors, I picked up a bag of two varieties of BudgetSaver popsicles. To find the closest store that carries them, click here. I selected the original assorted twin pops bag, and the tropic twin pops bag.
- Begin by picking out a large glass. I used an 18-ounce size. Pour clear corn syrup into a dish with edges. Pour rainbow sprinkles into a bowl. Line a piece of parchment paper on a plate and place in freezer. Dip the rim of your glass into corn syrup. Allow excess corn syrup to drip off then dip into sprinkles. Place on parchment paper-lined plate in freezer and allow to set firmly.
- Once sprinkle rim is frozen on, create your rainbow layers. For each layer, I used about 2 popsicles (for the bottom blue layer and top pink layer I used 3 popsicles instead). Once you remove popsicles from freezer, work quickly to prevent melting.
- Cut popsicles off of popsicle sticks and drop into blender. Add about 1 ounce of liquid. If you want al alcohol drink, water works. If you want alcoholic, mix a little liquor with the water into an ounce. Keep in mind when deciding alcohol ratio, that there will be an ounce of liquid for each layer.
- Blend popsicles and liquid. It should still look fairly dry. Scoop into glass so that it is even across bottom. Leave glass in freezer.
Read more please visit : 1finecookie.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Layered Rainbow Frozen Drink dishes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.