Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Layered Peeps Rice Krispie Treats dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Layered Peeps Rice Krispie Treats. Please comply with the instructions well.
Rice Krispie Treats with a twist – they’re made with marshmallow Peeps and layered for a beautiful, colorful Easter treat!
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine (divided)
- 4 3-ounce packages Marshmallow Peeps (in 4 different colors)
- 6 cups Crispy Rice cereal (divided)
- Prepare an 8-9″ loaf pan by lining with foil and spraying lightly with cooking spray.
- Divide the Peeps by 10s of the same color – 10 pink, 10 yellow, etc. (use any colors you like).
- In a deep, medium sized microwaveable dish, microwave 10 of the same color peeps with 1 tablespoon of butter on high for 45 seconds. Because microwaves vary, watch closely so the Peeps don’t flow over the sides of the bowl. Stir butter and Peeps together until fully melted and incorporated. (*tip – spray a spatula with cooking spray before stirring).
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cereal until fully coated. Press firmly into the loaf pan.
- Repeat steps 3-4 with the other Peeps colors.
- Allow to cool completely (1-2 hours) before slicing.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Layered Peeps Rice Krispie Treats recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn