Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Lavender Honey Iced Coffee (paleo-friendly) dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Lavender Honey Iced Coffee (paleo-friendly). Please comply with the directions well.
There’s nothing better than an iced latte in the scorching heat of summer. In the winter, we love warm peppermint mochas and pumpkin spice lattes, but that’s a little too rich for the heat. This time of year, we’re opting for a Lavender Honey Iced Latte. This drink is light, floral and best of all, dairy-free and refined-sugar-free to keep it healthy and indulgent at the same time! Give this easy recipe a go for the perfect summer drink!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 4 cups filtered walter, plus more soaking
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons dried culinary lavender
- 4-8 shots espresso*
- Soak raw almonds in filtered water overnight, just enough so that all of the almonds are covered. Store on the counter or in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, place water-rich almonds and 4 cups of filtered water in a high-speed blender.
- Add 2 teaspoons dried culinary lavender and 2 tablespoons raw honey to the blender.
- Blend ingredients on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain lavender honey flavored almond milk from pulp, using a nut milk bag or layered cheesecloth.
- Add 4-8 shots of espresso to the strained almond milk, depending on how many shots you prefer in a latte.*
- Pour over four glasses with ice.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Lavender Honey Iced Coffee (paleo-friendly) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn